Record Tripping Record Tripping

Lovely graphics, wonderfully unique.

Definitely a unique game. I love how you used a narration of Alice in Wonderland in the background. :)

The graphics were quite pleasing to the eye, as well. :)

Puppy Center Puppy Center

Adorable

Not too bad, and a really cute game. Although I found it slightly difficult to control a bit. Then again, it could just be me. Great job on a new genre. :D

5 Min. to Kill (Yourself) 5 Min. to Kill (Yourself)

Nice therapy!

Ahh...just what I needed to get a little rage out.

Totem Destroyer 2 Totem Destroyer 2

Glitching on level 33 with Bomb Charging

The system is seriously slow for some reason on level 33... it was perfectly fine up till there.. then it takes for ever to 'charge' and by then after destroying one block, I've lost pretty much.

I think you should fix the little bomb so it charges 'faster' and for the record, I've the most up to date flash player.

Time4Cat Time4Cat

Superb!

I agree with some of the other users who said it had almost a lucid feel. The way it all blurred seamlessy when moving at a certain speed. Definitely had the movements of a cat down pact. I was half expecting to see kid pedestrians run over to try and pet you for a distraction. The loved the music.. it was quite relaxing with the sound of the people in amongst it.

Andrew the Droid Andrew the Droid

Enjoyable

Really cute and oddly addictive game. :) I love the little robot's quips every now and then. Very nice work!

Reincarnation: ADDO Reincarnation: ADDO

Awesome!

Very fun and cute! The only thing that bothered me, oddly enough, was that Lucifer had seemed to have a slight lisp. I'm not sure why..but that just bothered me.

I don't have anything against people with lisps, just so you know. I can't wait 'til the other reincarnies!

Micro Racers 2 Micro Racers 2

Eehhh..

It's an alright game. Some people might be reminded of an old arcade game from way back in the day, that was later playable on the original Nintendo. It's definitely got that feel of it. Just better graphics. What really annoyed me, was how touchy the controls for steering were, and the fact that when you used your nitro and you, say, accidentally ran into a wall, you couldn't use it again until it had built up.

Another thing is how no matter what car you chose, you always ended up being the slowest.

Sling Sling Sling Sling

Ahh...

Perfect game for a day off. :) I absolutely adore the music.

Newgrounds Helpful Guide Newgrounds Helpful Guide

Not too shabby.

Not bad, not bad. :) I got a C! The music wasn't too aggravating, and actually ended up becoming more of a white noise than anything. Nice and relaxing. I wouldn't mind more of these sorts of submissions.